It is once again time for the DSNO Spring Fling Talent Show and Family Dance!!
Use this opportunity to show off your gifted kiddos to a safe and supportive audience OR just come watch and enjoy the entertainment!
What: Our 3rd Annual DSNO Talent Show, Dinner and Family Dance.
Date: Friday, May 16th, 2014
Where: Mountain Park Recreation Center- 2 Mt Jefferson Terrace, Lake Oswego, Oregon. [MAP]
Talent Show Participant: Please fill out the form below and submit to Jovana Combs @ email@example.com.
Dinner RSVP: Please RSVP by Tuesday, May 13th to Kari Baxter at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please limit guests to immediate family and care takers. All families are encouraged to donate $5 to offset costs.
Volunteers: If you are interested in assisting in tasks such as, set-up/decorating, clean-up, back stage for talent show, dinner serving, or other jobs that may sprout, please include this information in your registration. This event is all volunteer driven, so your help is greatly appreciated!
If you have specific questions, please contact Kari Baxter @ email@example.com.
Talent Show Guidelines
1) Require that all acts last 1 – 2 minutes (NO LONGER than 2 minutes)
2) Have participant provide a copy of the CD if performing to music (with their name and name of act on the CD) or edited MP3 / iPod by Sunday, May 11th.
3) You may use music with lyrics in the background, please make sure that it is tasteful and appropriate.
4) We encourage ALL talents (i.e singing, dancing, playing a musical instrument, martial arts, poetry reading … be creative! We are eager to see your child’s skills and talents!)
5) MOST IMPORTANTLY … Smile BIG and have FUN!
To register your child for the talent show, please fill out the form below by Friday, May 9th.