Buddy Page Contest!
Be a MVP, Most Valuable Person, and help raise money for DSNO. All MVP’s will receive Buddy Walk medals to wear at the Buddy Walk!
Buddy Team fundraising prizes
- Buddy Team with $100 or more in donations ~ One MVP Medal for their Buddy
- Buddy Team with $500 ore more in donations ~ 5 MVP Medals for their Buddy & Family
- Buddy Team with $1,000 or more in donations ~ 10 MVP Medals for their Buddy, Family & Friends
- Buddy Team with $2,000 or more in donations ~ 20 MVP Medals for their Buddy, Family & Friends
- The Grand Prize Winner ~ Buddy Team with the most donations will receive a weekend at the Great Wolf Lodge.
So what are you waiting for? Create a Buddy Team today!
Nishanth is pretty excited to be a freshman @ Mountainside high school this fall! Where did the time go? We could not have traveled this far without the unconditional love and support from our family and friends! Love you all! Thanks for your continuous support!
Looking forward to seeing you at DSNO buddy walk 2017! LET'S DO IT!!!
To learn more visit PDX Buddies's Buddy PageSupport PDX Buddies
Kendall has grown so much since last year and loves being on the move with her forever smile!!
Please join Team Kendall for our 4th Buddy walk! It's always a fun day to celebrate and support a great cause. All the money raised goes to the Down Syndrome Network of Oregon. Kendall would love to see all her friends there!!
To learn more visit Team Kendall's Buddy PageSupport Team Kendall
Emma Rose graduated this past June from WLHS with honors. She was homecoming queen at her high school last October!! She is enrolled in the Adult Transition Program in Wilsonville and loves her cheerleading team, Inspire, and Special Olympic sports. Emma shares her beautiful smile, hugs and heart with all. We love you so much!!!
To learn more visit Team Emma Rose's Buddy PageSupport Team Emma Rose