Down Syndrome Network Oregon began in 2002 by two women whose children were born with Down syndrome. It began as a small group of parents getting together to share their experiences over coffee. It did not take long to realize the value of a support network of parents and care givers who are raising a child living with Down syndrome or other challenges.
Nearly 20 years later, DSNO is a leading local resource for Down Syndrome support and offers a range of community-based programs to build an outstanding support organization for families, friends and individuals with Down syndrome.
It's Buddy Walk® time...
...and your DSNO Board of Directors is hard at work with plans for our Fundraising Event of the Year on Sunday, October 4th.
This will be our first of its kind virtual Buddy Walk® and we appreciate your participation. If you have been a Buddy Walk® sponsor, thank you for your past contribution and participation. We do hope you will support us again for our 18th annual Buddy Walk®.
If you are a new potential Buddy Walk® sponsor, thank you for considering supporting our organization. Our mission is to provide comfort and acceptance for families, friends and individuals with Down syndrome and other disabilities. It is our goal to use community outreach events to create a vision of hope and awareness to demonstrate that every life brings value to the world.
The Buddy Walk® will be a virtual event this year, and we are planning a fun virtual event including entertainment, resources and more.
Buddy Walk® sponsorships for 2020 are currently available and details are included below. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. We look forward to hearing from you soon and hope to include you as one of our 2020 DSNO Buddy Walk® sponsors.
DSNO Buddy Walk® Event Manager
All sponsors receive the following:
- Thank you mentions on social media channels leading up to the event
- Recognition on the DSNO website for one year and during the Buddy Walk® virtual program
- Access to upload your marketing material to Buddy Walk® Sponsors page on the DSNO website
- Complimentary Buddy Walk® registrations (including face coverings) based on sponsorship level (see below)
- Grand Sponsor also receives additional benefits (see below)
Grand Sponsor: $10,000
- Main sponsor of the event, billed as DSNO Buddy Walk® presented by [your sponsor name]
- 2-3 minute time allotment for presentation during Buddy Walk® virtual program
- 50 virtual Buddy Walk registrations (including t-shirts)
Platinum Sponsor: $5,000
- 25 virtual Buddy Walk registrations (including face coverings)
Gold Sponsor: $3,000
- 20 virtual Buddy Walk registrations (including face coverings)
Silver Sponsor: $2,000
- 15 virtual Buddy Walk registrations (including face coverings)
Bronze Sponsor: $1,000
- 10 virtual Buddy Walk registrations (including face coverings)
Community Sponsor: $500
- 5 virtual Buddy Walk registrations (including face coverings)